1 November 2010

Postcards from Eire - D

Dearest Ash,

This spot here is Newcastle Beach and I knew I’d be back in solitary splendour the first time I came here.I was with my folks at the time and after looking amused at my Mum collecting pebbles, I kept four aside for myself like it was magic beans or something!
Like I’d predicted I did come back and it was one helluva windy day. Of course, that only added to the charm and I walked for what seemed like miles before I found a solitary spot on what was already a pretty solitary beach.
Not the greatest of ideas as I was reading a thriller and my imagination would run wild every time I sensed a jogger nearing my corner of the world. I survived as you can see and to be honest, none the wiser for it.
Love always,
KO.

2 comments:

Smriti said...

Ummm was this the nudey beach??

Kavita said...

Smriti: Of course, not!