7 November 2010

Postcards from Eire - F

Memories,
Like the corners of my mind,
Misty water coloured memories,
Of the way we were.
(The Way We Were - Lyrics)

(Caisleán Nua - I stayed in Newcastle, Co. Wicklow and here's what it was named after!)

(A castle of another kind- Malahide Castle; I did not meet the 4 resident ghosts.)

(Cloud Cover - Outside Malahide Castle)

(Oscar, I close to died for you for this. Yeah, I almost stepped off the pavement and under a bus trying to snap this picture!)

(We're the Vikings; hear us roar! The Viking Tour around Dublin was fun too.)


(Galway)

(St. Stephen's Green - Dublin)

(Almost Eden: The Mount Usher Gardens in Ashford, Co. Wicklow)

2 comments:

Smriti said...

This place is really like a dream!!! Did you go inside the castle? Any pics?

Kavita said...

Smriti: Yes and No. Yes, I did go inside and no, there are no pictures of the inside as we aren't allowed to snap away.